Time management is the core skill of life. To be effective every manager must be a superb time manager. However, many managers spend too much time on low priority work.
This challenging, fast moving course is about how to get things done. It looks at the key areas of personal planning, setting goals, communicating, delegating, running meetings and making decisions.
The course asks participants to focus on key issues by completing the sentence ‘I could double my output if...’
Good time management is an invaluable asset. People who get things done feel in control. They have more confidence, enthusiasm, energy and belief in themselves. Attending a time management course is an excellent use of time. The results last and last!
One Day Programme
At the end of the course participants will:
- Have an in-depth appreciation of how to organise their time more effectively.
- Know how to ensure they are working on top priority work.
- Have the positive, confident attitude of someone who ‘gets things done’.
- Have a personal time management action plan to implement when returning to their companies.
What you will achieve:
- How to use the principles and practices of time management.
- How to set priorities. How to become goal orientated. The importance of focusing on where you are going and how you intend to get there.
- How to use short term and long term planning. Urgent versus important tasks.
- How to use ‘to do’ lists for self organisation.
- How to use deadlines.
- How to handle paperwork. How to organise your desk.
- How to handle multi-task jobs.
- How to communicate effectively. 75% of our time is spent communicating. Poor communication is a great time waster.
- How to delegate effectively. Who, what, when and why.
- How to run efficient, focused meetings.
- How to overcome procrastination. How to build tempo.
- How to eliminate time-wasters. How to reduce ‘interruptions’.
- How to maximise your return on energy (ROE).
Please contact enquiries at RTC for further detials and programme fees Apply for this programme